Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Leeds based 'older' trainee! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Afternoon all!

Just dropping a quick introduction. My name is Liam and i'm 30. A few years back I decided I needed a career change after wasting too much time in retail and enrolled at Leeds college of building on the wall & floor tile course and absolutely loved it! I left this year with my level 2 complete. Since then I have undertaken a few small jobs of my own, but probably lack that bit of confidence to throw myself into it full time and compete for bigger jobs. That's why I've joined here, to pick up tips and tricks to give me that confidence to really go at it. Alternatively, if there is anyone about in Leeds who is looking for a hand from a bloke wanting to continue his development then feel free to drop me a message.

Cheers,
Liam.

O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum Liam,
And good luck.

We do have a few members your way, so who knows what may turn up.

B

Blunt Tool

Welcome Liam, leave your details with a few of your local tile shops I think pairing up with a more experienced tiler would be beneficial to the both of you.

Reply to Leeds based 'older' trainee! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock