Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

3. Tile Adhesive

Discuss Laticrete UK............ in the Adhesive and Grout Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. hmtiling

hmtiling Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Anyone used any of their products or know if their produced by Palace under license or imported ?
    Massive in the states and have a good reputation there.

2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Funnily enough, saw some marble fixers using their adhesives on site recently Harry, was going to enquire, but I never saw them again and didn’t realise they were using it initially.
    I might know a man tho who can answer your question.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hmtiling

Do I need more than one guess who? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler TTA Member Top Contributor

This union has been around a little while now . I am surprised we haven't seen more pushing of their products

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Probably :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. 3_fall

I’m due to meet him on site soon to discuss an up and coming project, if I don’t remeber before that to message him, I’m sure seeing him will jog my memory.
    And no, it’s not Gary. :D

You can ask him, yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Localtiler

Localtiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

I’ve used laticrete slow and rapid white s1 and I thought it was nice to use, mix and apply. I haven’t used palace adhesive so can’t make a comprison to that

• Like Like x 1
  8. hmtiling

Most topps own brand adhesive is palace and I'm not a fan

9. 3_fall

It’s made under licence by Palace to lacticretes specific formula and has a good reputation.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler TTA Member Top Contributor

Made to a price so they can get their massive margins and that means some of the good stuff coming out .

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. hmtiling

Being the inquisitive type of guy that I am, I requested some literature and prices.
    I now know why not many use them:eek: but thinking if they're charging those prices they could afford to do some marketing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laticrete uk

2. laticrete grout uk

Find a Tiler Post a Job Tile Events Tile Pics Blog Adhesive Poll Handy Downloads