Discuss Last thing you bought on eBay...? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_1200.PNG Scoobbies
If I knew how to link I would!

O

Old Mod

If I knew how to link I would!

Very simple John with an iPhone.
1. Go to your chosen web page, and either flick the page in downward motion or scroll up to the top of the page and a pop up will appear at the bottom of your phone screen like this.

IMG_8096.PNG

Click the box with the upward arrow in it.
You will see another menu like this.

IMG_8097.PNG

Scroll the bottom menu left until you see the copy avatar. Click this. You have now copies a link.

Go to the reply box in the thread and tap your cursor and this will appear.

IMG_8100.PNG

Click paste.
You'll get this.

IMG_8098.PNG

Then post! Done.

IMG_8099.PNG

I

Italy

If you can link to your items, the forum gets a small commission on those that click on the link then buy something within a week or so.

We seem to have developed a trend of adding photos rather than links and the idea was to generate some cash for the forum via the thread.

#justsaying

Of course if you're not comfy with that and would rather take a snap instead, I'd rather the thread run and be interesting than be financially orientated full stop.

So, as you were lads :)
also it works with ebay.it?

T

Time's Ran Out

Sometimes a link has an image embedded in it, mostly they don't.
You can incorporate the two if you want John.
You can insert your image as you normally do then add the link below to be extra helpful. :)

Extra helpful!
I've got an image to portray - how would that go down. Members already have a Victor Meldrew image of Timeless John and how close is that! I don't believe it.

Reply to Last thing you bought on eBay...? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks