Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Lamborghini Urus want one please in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
B

Blunt Tool

There's a German guy I see, well hear, around here and it sounds awesome. Don't know whether it's standard or not but it'd do me just fine.
That’ll be Hans away getting his towel on the sun lounger before the rowdy English come with their chips

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
This must be done properly.

The dream.

2A8DB3C2-CB5C-4642-8A35-F92529E636A7.jpeg

If I sold everything I might just be able to scrape to this one. :(

AD4D6259-4F42-4F0B-BDBA-9A6AA888AAE3.jpeg

OP
B

Blunt Tool

I actually think my next car won’t be a car I am convincing the wife a VW T5 would suit us as we get older and we go out shopping and a cuppa/picnic on our Sundays lol

OP
C

Concrete guy

This is one of the cars from a job I'm working on it had just come back from being re chromed or something the builder said

I have a real soft spot for them. If it's an X-Pack Vantage it's worth north of ÂŁ300,000 now. Which means they mostly don't actually get driven much any more.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That was delivered in a Luton the driver took pictures to show it was damage free and driver it 10 feet into a garage I'll get some pix of the other cars when I'm back there in December doing the floor

OP
I

Italy

I thought there were only tiles in Italy ...
but no, even cars ....
I had forgotten, it seems so normal to see those cars here ....
but none beats the apecar, the only means that makes my heart beat.

Reply to Lamborghini Urus want one please in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock