Discuss Kudos aqua former wet room system in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Mike ramsdale

Great system for wet rooms. sort of tongue and grooved water tight wall panels. shower trays has built in falls and tiling cut lines pre marked for envelopes etc. Would recomend this system to anyone who still messes around with marmox and the likes and in my opinion is much better than a thin membrane of tanking.

M

Mike ramsdale

Yeah thats the stuff, there was a demo vid on youtube that I tryed copy and paste on here but it wont let me.

W

White Room

Copy from utube then come on here and click onto the link above on your post which shows a film roll then embed onto that.

M

Mike ramsdale

watch

W

White Room

Not happening, do you copy the line in the box on utube after clicking on share.

Reply to Kudos aqua former wet room system in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks