Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss kerakoll spec sheet for annhydrite in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Dougs Third Go

Please checkout the following advertisement.
searched kerakoll website, no joy in what I'm looking for. Long and short of it is that it's a 100m2 floor on a anhydrite screed (laid 15 years ago so no residual humidity issues), sanded, primed, decoupled, adequate expansion joints, piped under floor heating. Job will be finished early next week,,,,Project manager wants to crank up the ufh as soon as I'm finished. Materials used are obviously primer 1:3 first the 1:1, kerakoll decoupling mat stuck with kerakoll biogel rapid set, honed random length limestone laid using kerakoll rapido, so all belt and braces as far as I'm concerned, just need a pdf for project manager to hand to customer as to the warming up procedure of ufh, obviously we know it's a minimum of 2 weeks then set off at ambient temp, crank up 2deg C for 24 hours, then off etc..

Reply to kerakoll spec sheet for annhydrite in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock