• Thread starter europa
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 19K

Discuss Keracolor or Ultracolor Plus? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

E

europa

I have 9.5mm porcelain tiles and contractor has asked me to get grout. He tells me grout lines are 3mm. I know i need Mapei colours 111 and 112, but i don't know whether to get Keracolor or Ultracolor plus. I don't think the contractor really cares, or has any interest in advising me for that matter - he just wants to get on with it! So i was hoping for some advice here.

PS: If i get Keracolor, i will need to choose between sanded and unsanded. At 3mm, i guess i would go for the sanded.

Q

Qwerty

Keracolour is not heavily polymer modified and isn't flexible like ultracolour plus. What is the substrate?

E

europa

Keracolour is not heavily polymer modified and isn't flexible like ultracolour plus. What is the substrate?

Walls are plasterboard in one bathroom and plastered brick in the other. Floors are ply with insulation mats and electric heating cables on top.

Q

Qwerty

I would opt for UCPlus all round in that case. I won't ask about weight limits on plastered walls......

Reply to Keracolor or Ultracolor Plus? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks