Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Just wanted to say hi and thanks in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi
I started tile about 12 years ago after doing a 2 week course, and thought that made me a tiler, how wrong I was and soon gave up after some bad experiences. I tiled the odd bathroom and kitchen for friends and families until I started working for someone about 4 years ago. I have another full time job so tile was on and off with him. I found myself just tile with him, I didn't take any interest in setting out, materials or organising, I literally just cut and layed tiles. My full time role changed which meant giving up tile for 2 years, but have started again recently on my own tile for friends, but this time I'm more focused to learn more and this forum has helped so much, so thank you to those that post and help on here. I will probably start working with a tiler again but this time I will take the opportunity to learn more. Hopefully in a few years I'll be posting advice to newbies :)

F

Flintstone

Welcome, it seems from what you have said and the fact your on here that you have a real interest in tile, it's a great rewarding career, I'm sure there is someone local crying out for a bit of help and willing to help you take your skills on to the next level

Reply to Just wanted to say hi and thanks in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock