I'm Looking For This Tile JERUSALEM Beige by ABK - Tile Advice

Discuss JERUSALEM Beige by ABK in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DTL

I'm looking for some discontinued porcelain floor tiles by Italian company: ABK - JERUSALEM Beige. Can anyone help please?

D

DTL

Put down 2007 when the house was built then adjoining room around 2011, I honestly can't remember the second date exactly. I'm probably on a hiding to nothing but it's worth a try - have a crack from one side of the kitchen to the other, approx 4 mts. Had a surveyor check it out and it's nothing sinister just slight movement of the concrete raft under. Damned annoying because if I can't replace it means uplift and new lay of 60 odd metres!

M

Marty Kemp

I'm looking for some discontinued porcelain floor tiles by Italian company: ABK - JERUSALEM Beige. Can anyone help please?
Hi, we still have about 44 tiles in the 33 x 33 size only. Don't know if this helps?

Reply to JERUSALEM Beige by ABK in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks