Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I think you have accidently disliked the original comment he quoted @impish

OP
L

LM

Have you tried them yet mate?
Yes Harry I had a full day with one yesterday and think they’re super value for money. I tried them on the same tile that I’ve tried several other good blades on and they perform just as well and in most cases better. The tiles I tried them on are a hard tile to work with and are very ‘chippy’ and these blades performed just as well as any of the rest of them on it. I’ll definitely be buying more in the future, be mad not to at those prices.
I dropped my grinder today and bent one, normally when a £40ish blade gets wrecked it’s sickens you so the fact that these are so cheap eased my pain.

OP
F

Flintstone

Id be interested to hear how durable they are for you as I find them less durable than other blades I've used.

OP
L

LM

950F6BA9-2896-4C1A-BC33-B2E602525B45.jpeg Was supposed to collect this on Tuesday but only got it last night

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock