Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
L

LM

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I know this maybe wouldn’t go here, however it’s the most popular tool thread which everyone remembers.
So finding it again will be easy. :)

In your local Lidl for all you bargain hunters! :D
All pretty well priced really, and not much of a loss if it doesn’t fit your needs.

View attachment 99271 View attachment 99272 View attachment 99273 View attachment 99274

Here’s a better one of cordless angle grinder.

View attachment 99275
I couldn’t help myself so I got one to try and bought the extra battery and charger for £17 (3 x 2amp batteries in total) also as well as the impact driver. Cheap as chips and surprisingly heavy (which I think is a good thing) for the money. Variable speed also.

OP
O

Old Mod

Im looking for a cheap holiday any ideas ;);)
Yes actually,
do you collect Tesco club card points? :D

Looked at mine this morning, and you can get 3-1 with several holiday companies.
I’ve got just over £100 quids worth of points, and that’s enough for £327 off your holiday. I’d say that was a good deal. :):thumbsup:

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Seems I'm buying more tools each day with this big stuff. :) zGri0t4AQUeahaSh59gjBA.jpg

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I was getting fed up of working on a site with no electric for my radio(only had a generator)thank you Mr DPD driver.looking forwards to tommorow

EF7C695F-A949-4722-98C8-9B7FF3BADE48.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock