Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

WetSaw

20190122_072255.jpg

B

Bill

My wife got a new I phone 6s 128 gig the other day from John Lewis £399 . It would of been double that 2 years ago .
As for me I have a galaxy s6 , cracked screen dodgy camera , dodgy battery and shattered back but still plenty of life in it yet .
My phone is as bad as yours

G

GoneGuy

The montolit fps is designed to make a smooth finish, the tpu is designed to enlarge a hole.
One way I use it is to set my grinder speed mid way ( Bosch variable ) no.3 and wet the area and take my time. If you use a plunging action more chance of one of the fpu diamonds catching the tile and chipping

O

Old Mod

The montolit fps is designed to make a smooth finish, the tpu is designed to enlarge a hole.
One way I use it is to set my grinder speed mid way ( Bosch variable ) no.3 and wet the area and take my time. If you use a plunging action more chance of one of the fpu diamonds catching the tile and chipping
Ok tbf I’m not sure which one I have. It’s 10mm barrel type similar to the one in your photo on your page.

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Carr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks