Discuss Is this an acceptable edge cut? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Having taken the time to thoroughly read through the thread. I would personally refuse point blank to give any more payment over.

Pick the parts of the job (worse parts) that you want redone. Give them the chance to redo it. If they refuse, moan about it or leave a mess again. I would go to a solicitor and threat legal action. £1200 for a small bathroom 16 metre is alot of money. There is no reason why it shouldnt be showroom perfect for that money you should struggle to find faults in it!

Was it one company you got to do the whole job or did you subcontract and find tradesman yourself?

Reaction score
Having taken the time to thoroughly read through the thread. I would personally refuse point blank to give any more payment over.

Pick the parts of the job (worse parts) that you want redone. Give them the chance to redo it. If they refuse, moan about it or leave a mess again. I would go to a solicitor and threat legal action. £1200 for a small bathroom 16 metre is alot of money. There is no reason why it shouldnt be showroom perfect for that money you should struggle to find faults in it!

Was it one company you got to do the whole job or did you subcontract and find tradesman yourself?

It was one company

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
That is good because it means they will be responsible for the guys that they sub contract I.e tiling, plumbing etc

Hope you get this sorted out. Let us know how you get on and best of luck!

Reply to Is this an acceptable edge cut? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks