Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Is 2013 the year you switch to Sigma ... in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Any plans to buy a Sigma cutter in 2013... ?

C,mon you know you wanna.. :smilewinkgrin:... best move i ever made ..:thumbsup:

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
my friend got same, tryed and i like it alot. it's around ÂŁ500 so early march :lol:. Been spending around ÂŁ200 every week, in last 3 months, for new tools :thumbsup:. Have to watch my budget..

OP
S

Sigma UK

The 128cm model is one of our most popular cutters. You guys must be getting some big tiles to cut!!. We have even had a few orders now for our 151cm. That thing comes with a set of back wheels?.

OP
D

DHTiling

The 128cm model is one of our most popular cutters. You guys must be getting some big tiles to cut!!. We have even had a few orders now for our 151cm. That thing comes with a set of back wheels?.

We just like to say we have got a big one :lol:

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I think 128 will do ok for me :lol:. Have tryed few different manual cutters, and think sigma is the best :thumbsup: (can't say that about sigma wet saw sorry )

OP
S

Sigma UK

I think 128 will do ok for me :lol:. Have tryed few different manual cutters, and think sigma is the best :thumbsup: (can't say that about sigma wet saw sorry )

What sigma wet saw did you use Tony?. Did you switch it on?, put water in it?.

OP
D

DHTiling

oh, did i have to put water in it? :lol:

laughitup.gif

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
to me personally, ideal wet saw would be if it could cut tiles but also could make a cup of coffe :lol:

Reply to Is 2013 the year you switch to Sigma ... in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock