Discuss iPad Pro 9.7 bundle for work in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

Just got the iPad Pro 9.7 with ipencil and keyboard with 6gb data on o2 for when no wifi. Got a good deal and so light and easy to use that will replace my laptop now. Its handy as some of the customers I do work for are not always in the country so can take a photo then write or draw on photo to explain something then send. I used to be able to do that with the Samsung note 3 so nice to have it again to use on ipad! I take ipad with me on guesstimates to show customers examples and options for materials, grout colours, trims etc. Anyone else do this?

P

Pro Tiler Tools

I've been thinking along the same lines. I use a Note 4 and want something bigger.
Either the Lenovo yoga book, with the graphic tablet/keyboard thingy or the new Samsung galaxy book I think.
I wasn't impressed with the Lenovo Book's keyboard, i found it wasn't very responsive and was having to tap multiple times but the new galaxy book does look good :)

O

One Day

I wasn't impressed with the Lenovo Book's keyboard, i found it wasn't very responsive and was having to tap multiple times but the new galaxy book does look good :)
It's not had the best reviews, I had a play on it at John Lewis and thought it was ok for someone like me who doesn't type much. They claim it learns your typing style, even moving key positions if you mis-type. People who have had one a while claim it gets better with use...
The galaxy book is a better beast though.

O

Old Mod

I've had an iPad in my work bag now for several years, found it an invaluable tool for work.
With apps like 'good notes' and a smart pen taking photos and making notes or sketches on them has always (well nearly) been possible.

IMG_0564.jpg

B

Blunt Tool

That's not bad software Topps has on their site, pick a tile then select where it's going walls, floor, bathroom, kitchen then it shows you tiles you have chosen on them like a Visualizer

O

One Day

I just got a new toy! I found a Samsung Galaxy TabPro S for an absolute steal.
They have the new Galaxy Book coming out soon, and this one I'm using has the sAMOLED 12" screen which is brilliant and a proper keyboard.
Windows 10 is taking some getting used to though!

Reply to iPad Pro 9.7 bundle for work in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks