Discuss In a recent survey of dwarfs (small people) ......... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

After just browsing the forum it seems everyone is a Plumber on here these days

Yes your right - all of them asking how to use a tile cutter!!
You just scribe the tile with the bloody thing and hit it with a hammer. But then again it’s mechanical so it’s bound to be complicated and manufactured faulty.

W

Waluigi

yes there are a lot of ‘professional tilers’ asking some very basic questions. I think the system might be flawed.......well, they let me in :D

W

WetSaw

After just browsing the forum it seems everyone is a Plumber on here these days
IMG-20180130-WA0005.jpeg 20160121_145307.jpg

;)

W

Waluigi

What makes a Plumber?

For me, it’s someone who has either got his Certificates and done ten years in the game or someone with no tickets and 12 years in the game.

So if you meet that criteria you’re OK in my book. :thumbsup:

I got my Certs in the early 90’s and have been in the game 26 years now :(

Tiling is just my hobby :tearsofjoy:

Nah I love it really, great trade to be involved with. :handok:

T

Time's Ran Out

What makes a Plumber?

For me, it’s someone who has either got his Certificates and done ten years in the game or someone with no tickets and 12 years in the game.

So if you meet that criteria you’re OK in my book. :thumbsup:

I got my Certs in the early 90’s and have been in the game 26 years now :(

Tiling is just my hobby :tearsofjoy:

Nah I love it really, great trade to be involved with. :handok:

The best joke so far!!

Reply to In a recent survey of dwarfs (small people) ......... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks