Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Important and Popular Threads from the Tiling Forum (Former Sticky Threads) in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
The sticky threads in the tile forum were getting a bit heavy. So I thought I'd put them in a 'sticky thread thread' so there's not as much scrolling needed in the tile forum if you're not actually looking for the stickys.

tile Advice Threads - How To Tile Threads

These threads are mostly by forum members by the looks of it so far. Handy threads, some really old, some quite new. Scan through them when you're new to the forum or new to tile. The british standards on applies to all members though new and old.

Training Days and Sponsors Threads

Training days from sponsors. These courses and training days are often awesome. Loads of good feedback for both Mapei and Schluter throughout the forum. Not only do you learn something, and often get a couple of freebies, but you can network with other tilers too which can really help. Some good members have completed some large jobs together via meeting each other a few times at these events.

Pictures, Photos, How to do it, and how NOT to do it!

Various photo threads. Some really good, some really bad. Green = good, red = bad. Go fish. :)
If you have any threads you would like to add to this list, or if you've spotted a good unique thread you think should be on here. Please message me with the link and a reason and I'll add it to this thread for others to benefit from.

Last edited:

Reply to Important and Popular Threads from the Tiling Forum (Former Sticky Threads) in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock