Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Ideas wanted; ratings and reviews of dry mechanical slide cutters in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

O

Old Mod

Please checkout the following advertisement.
We need some kind of sticky thread or article or something where we can list slide cutters and have descriptions and reviews maybe and some kind of poll, whether it be on which machine guys own or their Preferred machines, past and present.

Ideas anyone, on how this might be done?
Or what information should be included?
@Dan, anything you can do with the software?

Each week we're having threads started on exactly the same subject, and clearly some members have stopped responding because of the frequency of the questions and just don't bother answering anymore.

Not your fault @Bathfix Bob, far from it,
You were the inspiration for this idea. :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We could have a cutter reviews thread prefix called "cutter reviews" and go find all the good threads with reviews and options in them, and add the prefix to them. Then have a link at the top of the tile tools forum to the prefix so all threads load. We can then quickly link to that page when new members ask.

That's the easiest way to use the existing content and threads. Rather than us asking once again what people think.

Then perhaps once the blog is done, I'll blog about it too maybe?

We could do a most used tile cutter poll maybe and you list all the makes and models as options and let people have multiple choice answers (max of 3 maybe)?

OP
I

Italy

We're making a poll thread. Save the battle for that thread lol
images

Reply to Ideas wanted; ratings and reviews of dry mechanical slide cutters in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock