Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss I need a smaller cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Lakey

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Chaps

I have a Sigma 3B4M Max which fits most of the work I do however was looking for something to cut smaller format tiles, metros, splashbacks, up to 300s I guess.

Any recommendations?

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've been toying with the idea of the proper little mini montolit you can pick up for around £40, then also considering the Sigma 2G or 7F as I'd hate to have to get the big cutter back out for anything above 220mm . Has anyone used both these sigma types and able to provide a better opinion?

L

LM

I've been toying with the idea of the proper little mini montolit you can pick up for around £40, then also considering the Sigma 2G or 7F as I'd hate to have to get the big cutter back out for anything above 220mm . Has anyone used both these sigma types and able to provide a better opinion?
I have a 2G, 7F and an art 6. The art6 imo is the best. It’s wider bed and heavier construction make it more stable and it can easily handle commercial jobs where 300x300x12mm are quite common.

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have a 2G, 7F and an art 6. The art6 imo is the best. It’s wider bed and heavier construction make it more stable and it can easily handle commercial jobs where 300x300x12mm are quite common.

Thanks Lee, seems you have a good little collection going on there! I had also seen the Art 6 mentioned in a few other similar threads so i'll consider that also as it seems to be recommended quite a lot.

Reaction score
I have my old TS40 still and it’s fine unless you get tough porcelain. Not sure which way to jump for a replacement but I do love my big Sigma

Reply to I need a smaller cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock