Discuss How's work going for you all...? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
How's work going for you lot..?
Booked till crimbo yet..?
Got anything in for the new year yet..?
Got anything interesting coming up..?

D

Dumbo

Ok . Not booked until crimbo but I am not an avid quoter .
Got a mot garage to tile in the new year . Could be interesting as it's not just tiling for practicality but it's the guys baby and wants it to look nice .

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I got a couple weeks still to book in before Xmas.......
Quoting a fair bit, which is nice, as you can cheery pick the decent jobs...
Still got nothing in for after Xmas yet but I'm sure something will come in...

F

Flintstone

I’m booked onto a job now which will take me well into December, a 70m wet room with a lot of mosaic work. then I have a 30 plank job with ufh to fit in! Two jobs booked for January, one failed anhydrite and another decent floor job.
I am going to try and have a decent Xmas break

O

Old Mod

Struggling to keep up tbh, yeah yeah cos I’m so slow, but inundated with enquiries at the moment.
A couple of nice easy one and two tile jobs.
Bookmatch feature walls usually. But the rest are silly big!
One today was close on a thousand metres.

Reply to How's work going for you all...? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks