Discuss How to dress premtool polishing pads in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

Waluigi

Too late, I’ve already done the job, whilst he’s been typing questions out. I even did ten coats of sealer and popped a cherry on top of the work.

Only kidding, Acacia :kissingheart:

G

GoneGuy

Thank you. How are they on honed and filled trav? I was thinking of getting a half bullnose wheel also. Any thoughts?
Like this?

E6B19C59-36F2-4406-839E-E0B6E3ABE736.jpeg

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
As you can tell I don't have much experience with travertine. The job in question will be my own bathroom. When i can get around to it later this month / next. It's not a paying job. I don't have enough experience with stone to take those on. But hoping to learn from this project. I was in one of my OCD phases last night trying to cover all bases. sorry for the barrage of questions :grinning: Thank you for your good humour and taking the time to answer :kissingheart:

Reply to How to dress premtool polishing pads in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks