Discuss how many guy's gal's are CSCS card holders!! in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Max@ableskills

Hope all is going well Paul.

If you want the card just make sure that you apply for it before the July 1st deadline as then you wont need to do the H&S course.

Cheers

T

The D

Why would you do the test and not get the card ???? You don't have to fill out any forms you just call and give them your number and pay the £30.00 and they will post it to you

P

prceramics

Same old story promised loads of work if I get the card done the test and it all turned out to be bs before I had chance to get the card

G

Gazzer

Same old story promised loads of work if I get the card done the test and it all turned out to be bs before I had chance to get the card
Surely better to have the card than not though ? Thats if you want or need to do site work.

T

The D

CSCS - Construction Skills Certification Scheme - OFFICIAL WEBSITE you have passed the correct test, please call the CSCS Contact Centre on 0344 9944 777. Before you ring please ensure you have:

a credit or debit card to pay £30 for the card

your current or previous employer’s details including contact name, full address and telephone number

checked the requirements for the type of card you are applying for. For example, you may need to email us copies of your qualifications. If you do not have this information when you call, it may delay your application.

P

prceramics

I am just finishing my nvq level 2 in Window fitting will it affect what card I get ?

P

prceramics

I have no qualifications in tiling apart from a c&g so it would just be a green card

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Will EWPA still be an option? If so those without NVQs that have been tiling for 5+ years can do the assessment and get the blue card.

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Experienced Worker Practical Assessment

I've found out that BAL do it.

As I understand it , this is the test , on top of Refs , portfolio etc.

http://www.ytatraining.com/uploads/images/ewpa/tiling_nvq_2_yta.jpg

Diggy

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
What's this Ali??

Experienced Workers Practical Assessment Stef.
Consists of an interview where you show evidence from your portfolio, answer some trade related questions. Then two practical tests using hand tools only, followed by H&S test.
You have to of been tiling for a minimum of 5 years a d be able to prove it with evidence, knowledge etc

Reply to how many guy's gal's are CSCS card holders!! in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks