Discuss how many guy's gal's are CSCS card holders!! in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

diamondtiling

I have one Dave, had it for ages mate. You only need it for construction work.
Make sure that yours shows an experienced worker status at least, you should be able to get the Gold card.

CSCS Skill Cards UK

M

mikethetile

ive got gold in decorating

blue in carpentry

and havent yet got one for tiling, but not worried as I have no intention tiling on site as im far too slow

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
i have one ,had it since they first started it, only been asked twice for it
back of my card reads, wall and floor tiler accreditation A
some of my pals cards dont have any qualifications on reverse of card any body know why?

M

mikethetile

some of my pals cards dont have any qualifications on reverse of card any body know why?
cscs card is a H&S card not a qualification

if theres no qualifications on the reverse they dont have them

D

diamondtiling

Do they have the basic green card?

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I have had a gold card since they started, got it through grandfather rights ( nothing to do with my age mind) on the reverse side it says approved apprenticeship city& guilds:thumbsup:

M

Mike

i've had mine 6 months, not used it yet tho, its a skilled worker card, 12 month one based on previous experience. i needed to do my nvq2 to renew it which ive just sent in . better to have it than to not i guess:thumbsup:

P

Pebbs

Gooner your get on site with the basic card, just take the test, but make sure you read the q&a book before you take it.

Pebbs

Reply to how many guy's gal's are CSCS card holders!! in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks