Discuss how do you protect your sigma cutter in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Mike

The only reason its in a tacky red case is so sigmo users dont actually see how good they look and choke when they compare it with their sagma:mad2:

Red tacky case? Mine was in a green tacky case till I offloaded it to some mug off eBay :)

tapatalk on my HTC

bobbynz

TF
Arms
Reaction score
yep , red or green they are tacky, yes indeed. But like I said, only because we Rubi users only want to show some consideration for your unfortunate circumstances and because we like you It would be cruel of us to keep our cutters out in the open and show the rest of the world how unfortunate you guys really are.

So please, continue to show off your simga's to the world. So that the next time you bring out your lovely little cutter dont worry ....we wont open up our tacky red/green cases and burst your bubble. and...shhh...listen...we wont tell anyone, we promise your secrets safe with us, we wont tell anyone about your sigam. No we won't....ohhh never mind, here's a hanky,:bigcry: it'll be ok, really. you should be proud of your cutter. I tell ya what, go outside right now and shout out loud so everyone will hear you " I HAVE A SIMGA AND I'M LUCKY TO HAVE ONE. Go on ...........................So how do you feel, better?
.....................Yeah I didnt think so, never mind, we'll leave our RUBI in its tacky little box a little longer so no one will know why!!!!:lol:

J

jay

yep , red or green they are tacky, yes indeed. But like I said, only because we Rubi users only want to show some consideration for your unfortunate circumstances and because we like you It would be cruel of us to keep our cutters out in the open and show the rest of the world how unfortunate you guys really are.

So please, continue to show off your simga's to the world. So that the next time you bring out your lovely little cutter dont worry ....we wont open up our tacky red/green cases and burst your bubble. and...shhh...listen...we wont tell anyone, we promise your secrets safe with us, we wont tell anyone about your sigam. No we won't....ohhh never mind, here's a hanky,:bigcry: it'll be ok, really. you should be proud of your cutter. I tell ya what, go outside right now and shout out loud so everyone will hear you " I HAVE A SIMGA AND I'M LUCKY TO HAVE ONE. Go on ...........................So how do you feel, better?
.....................Yeah I didnt think so, never mind, we'll leave our RUBI in its tacky little box a little longer so no one will know why!!!!:lol:

Bet your nickname is Constipated cow ///////:oops:

bobbynz

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Good one Jay, yeah get it now. Probably deserve that one but like I said I can take as well as give, so no probs. Its my very sad sense of humour I've got 2x 24 year olds at home and it drives them mad. My ex work-partner used to call me the Lawyer. It didnt matter what he said I always had some smart comment to make.

RUBI ROCKS MAN!!!!!

S

Spud

Good one Jay, yeah get it now. Probably deserve that one but like I said I can take as well as give, so no probs. Its my very sad sense of humour I've got 2x 24 year olds at home and it drives them mad. My ex work-partner used to call me the Lawyer. It didnt matter what he said I always had some smart comment to make.

RUBI ROCKS MAN!!!!!
Hi Bobby reading this thread made me decide to go to my local Rubi Stockist to check out the cutters myself as its been a while since I bought my last Rubi and you are right they are amzing quality!

Attachments

• IMAG0687.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 110
  • IMAG0688.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMAG0690.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 104
  • IMAG0692.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMAG0689.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 104
T

The D

[video=youtube;HWPwu5-0YAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWPwu5-0YAA[/video] yes they are:drool5:

P

Peter

It's easy enough to settle. Once someone uses a Sigma they immediately realise that Rubi is far inferior. It's just getting them into the scenario of using one, as most Rubi users are scared of finding out they've been a laughing stock for their whole tiling career. :lol:

F

Fliselege

Is just the D.I.Y'ers knocking Rubi's? Our one started to wear out after 12 years so the instead of buying new we had it serviced. We bought a Monti because we wanted the mat for cutting mosaics, great for cutting Mosaics, but for every day tiling it stays in the garage cos the Rubi is much better

Reply to how do you protect your sigma cutter in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks