Discuss How do I gain entry to the TilersForums Arms? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 16.09.45.png

The TilersForums Arms is the business advice area of the forum that is out of the view of the public. We generally share advice related to business aspects of the trade in there.

Any NEW additions to the TilersForums Arms (our pub / watering hole) will need to have 50+ posts and to prove they're an active professional wall and floor tiler.

You will need to PM one of the moderators and / or administrators who run the forum, and provide them with your full business name and address, and how long you have been trading for.

You can link us to an online directory you're subscribed to, or link us to your website, or register (for free) to our own Find a Tiler Directory or email us in a recent copy of a receipt or invoice with you business name and address on. Anything like that will do. We just need to prove you're a business and not DIY etc

We don't use these details for anything else at all, or keep them on file. We literally just need to prove you're a tradesman. Because we don't allow DIY to get access to trade prices, and you don't want customers seeing you rant about them, or suppliers to see you've been cheating on them and using their competition every weekend for the last 6 months!

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
All moderators can now add any applicant to the TilersForums Arms. (the professional tiling forum) So if anybody would like to gain access, just prove that you're a business to one of the moderators and they'll grant you access really quickly and really easily.

Give us a shout in this thread if you want.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You have 18 posts mate so just need to contribute a bit more to the forum. You can ask and answer questions, or welcome newer people in the welcome forum. :)

Fraser Tiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hello guys, been pointed in this direction and would love to be let in the Forum Arms.
Already have a link to my website.
Anything else I need to do?

G

GoneGuy

All moderators can now add any applicant to the TilersForums Arms. (the professional tiling forum) So if anybody would like to gain access, just prove that you're a business to one of the moderators and they'll grant you access really quickly and really easily.

Give us a shout in this thread if you want.
Can I join please

Reply to How do I gain entry to the TilersForums Arms? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks