Discuss Homebase sale. On now. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spare Tool

Cut your losses . Put them on eBay get the proper system and then you can add whatever you like to them without restriction .
They've been farely hammered and Addy stuck all over em but might clean up to a sellable standard I spoze :rolleyes:;)

F

Flintstone

We don’t talk about Marc’s cordless power tools in public :D

I think I’m gonna have to pop into Homebase tomorrow, one not far away. Do they do a Long empire level, 6 ft job

I only use dewalt 10.8v love them, but maybe an investment in a more powerful set up this year

S

Spare Tool

Empire do a 6ft and 8ft level but finding them are like rocking horse sh#te at the mo o_O

S

Spare Tool

None for miles around here, I've tried, get an extra 8ft and 6ft if they got enough stock lads, pm and I'll arrange payment transfer and postage, cheers :)

F

Flintstone

0757D2DF-B3BF-44E0-89C0-799541307252.jpeg
1014C72D-D496-4EB6-A946-357D50AA53E5.jpeg
Went to one of the local Homebase shops today, here’s what they had. There is another one near by, I’ll pop in on Tuesday
They had these blue trolleys tho which looked very sturdy and nice size

Reply to Homebase sale. On now. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoponbaby
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks