Discuss Homebase sale. On now. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

There’s a few good bargains available at some Homebase store at the moment.
Namely Empire e70 levels at a ridiculous price. and a great hop up reduced from £50 to £20 150kg rated so suitable for site.
Oh and a radio in tradepoint.

967467DE-0C9F-4163-8DA5-CAD50217F995.jpeg 3B368733-3121-4A5B-9495-0DA6EFF5E474.jpeg 45426939-60F7-4DD6-B762-D84FEDB21AE3.jpeg

S

Spare Tool

No point totting it up, if you need it you need it, and you KNOW how tight I am, got a full set of stabilas delivered yesterday but those empires were too good a deal to miss ;) makita shelves had been ravaged...only a vacume dust extractor thing and a couple of impact drivers left

O

Old Mod

No point totting it up, if you need it you need it, and you KNOW how tight I am, got a full set of stabilas delivered yesterday but those empires were too good a deal to miss ;) makita shelves had been ravaged...only a vacume dust extractor thing and a couple of impact drivers left
Haha oh dear, you still after battery grinder?

S

Spare Tool

I'd love one, could really do with one that would fit the different size makita batteries I got in the impact and drill driver, not even sure what they're called, got that set from BnQ and haven't seen those paricular 18v Makita batteries anywhere else..
Unless yo can recommend something decent that comes with batteries and charger for no more than £150

O

Old Mod

I get the feeling that Homebase are going down the tube soon. On that basis, it might be worth making your own 'wish list' and picking up a few things if they come available.
Homebase were recently taken over by Bunnings, a giant diy chain from Australia
They have a few stores around the uk now as well. Mainly in Herts

O

Old Mod

I'd love one, could really do with one that would fit the different size makita batteries I got in the impact and drill driver, not even sure what they're called, got that set from BnQ and haven't seen those paricular 18v Makita batteries anywhere

So what’s with the batteries then Andy, you got the black and white ones then?

Reply to Homebase sale. On now. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks