Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Holiday Time in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

J

Just Rizzle

Please checkout the following advertisement.
just back from a fantastic time in the African Caribbean cape Verdi 7 days of sun with a nice breeze and fantastic sandy beeches . looking forward to my next one in October off to Sorrento in Italy might ask antonio for some tips on places to visit.
so who off were this year

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
just back from a fantastic time in the African Caribbean cape Verdi 7 days of sun with a nice breeze and fantastic sandy beeches . looking forward to my next one in October off to Sorrento in Italy might ask antonio for some tips on places to visit.

The Amalfi coast @RayTheTiler , stunningly beautiful, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello.

Capri is a must, take a ferry from Sorrento, cheap as chips, take the funicular train up to Capri town from the harbour, and walk back down (don't do it the other way round!!!!) PS take plenty of cash, the ice creams and drinks are eye-wateringly expensive. (You'll need to be charging more than 17m ;))

Herculaneum is a smaller site than Pompeii but much better preserved. Just like going back 2000 years. We took the train from Sorrento to Herculaneum and then paid for the bus 3/4 of the way up, you have to walk the rest as it's steeeeeeep. If it's a cooler day don't be fooled by the temperature at ground level, you will need a coat up there.

Go up Vesuvius, the view from the top is stunning over the bay, and looking down into the crater of a live volcano and the smell of the sulphur is amazing

OP
I

Italy

you do not have. a question. backup?;)
I ignoramus. regarding napoli.
I max. arrived up to AQUILA. (year of the earthquake) he never went. further down .
haha

Reply to Holiday Time in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock