Discuss Hi I'm Rick, and I like to DIY in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Tirccir

TF
Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for having me. I've always been inspired by my dad who has, over the past 30 years, renovated my family home adding his own personal perfectionist touch.

So I managed to save up enough money to put down a deposit on a house and I've been renovating it back from brick over the past year. From rewiring, re-plumbing, kitchen fitting, door linings, insulated floor and ceilings. It's been a overall good experience and still plenty more to do but thanks to sites like tilersforum I have managed to work through so head scratching situations.

Had I more time I would have attempted everything but I have paid for skilled labor is certain areas. Perhaps when I come to do my bathroom, I will give the tiling a go.

Thanks again to all those who have posted their questions and to those who have taken their time to provide much needed and very useful advice. This site and the electrical/plumbing forum have been extremely useful.

Tirccir

TF
Reaction score
Thank you, it's good to be here. I would not disagree with you John :p

I do have an issue which I am posting regarding a job. Would be great to hear both your professional thoughts on it

Reply to Hi I'm Rick, and I like to DIY in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks