Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Hi everyone, delighted to be in the group. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Rosa

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi, my name is Rosa, i'm a full time mum living in Dublin.
As a single parent with a growing girl I have no choice but tile my own floor. I never done it before and I am 50% excited, 50% overwhelmed!
I have 600x600 porcelain tiles for 35 sqm concrete floor. Hopefully it won't end up looking like the giant's causeway:p.. lippages are my new recurrent nightmare!
Delighted to be part of the group, I hope to learn a lot from you guys and maybe help someone in the future.

Q

Qwerty

Welcome Rosa. Thanks for your honesty and the introduction. Ask away, we are happy to help

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Rosa, i'm a full time mum living in Dublin.
As a single parent with a growing girl I have no choice but tile my own floor. I never done it before and I am 50% excited, 50% overwhelmed!
I have 600x600 porcelain tiles for 35 sqm concrete floor. Hopefully it won't end up looking like the giant's causeway:p.. lippages are my new recurrent nightmare!
Delighted to be part of the group, I hope to learn a lot from you guys and maybe help someone in the future.
Morning Rosa,

Welcome to the group!

If you get stuck with anything or have any questions, feel free to contact our expert, James Callinan, who is based in Ireland and would be happy to help - [email protected].

F

Flintstone

Welcome. Quite a task for your first time! Good luck with it! All the info you need is right here if you look for it

OP
R

Rosa

TF
Reaction score
Yes, big job for a newbie, sitting room, hall and kitchen. I've got carried away with a half price offer on tiles and didn't think much pass that!
Thanks a million for offering your help, truly appreciated! I'm still doing my homework...already watched dozen of YouTube videos and reading through older posts in here now.. hopefully I won't be a bother with too many "novice/already answered" questions!:rolleyes:

Reply to Hi everyone, delighted to be in the group. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock