Discuss Help me with grout colour (pic) in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Coop5

TF
Reaction score
Hi all,

About ready to grout my bathroom walls but I cannot for the life of me decide what colour/shade.

Any suggestions from the pros ?

Thanks all

799A623C-7AE3-4301-8E9D-88C0C4221EAB.jpeg D51F1FB9-43C0-4A0E-B7A3-4019AE51FD3A.jpeg

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Depends if you want to match or contrast.

Coop5

TF
Reaction score
Cheers all. Think I’ll pop over to screwfix for some cement grey Thought about ash grey but it seems most people say it’s lighter than they expected

Coop5

TF
Reaction score
How w about round the bath? Would white silicon go better than grey?

I’ll be using the color match grey for the internal corners (x3) and at the top of the bath panel which is also tiled ?

And what colour silicon for wall meeting floor ? Floor tiles are textured charcoal.

Reply to Help me with grout colour (pic) in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks