Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Hello From Schlüter-systems Ltd in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello Everyone,

Dan and Marc have reinstated our account after a slight technical issue during forum updates. Thanks to you both.

We are here to help as and when required in relation to our products, training and services, drop us a PM or post a message and we will be here for you. If you cant wait for us to respond to your forum post don't forget we can be contacted on +44 (0) 1530 813396 or [email protected].

Regards

Carl

OP
Schlüter-Systems Ltd
Reaction score
Hi Carl,
Are you still doing the innovation work shops?

We've recently finished our new Schlüter-Systems Education Centre where we have increased capacity for the Innovation Workshops. The remaining dates for 2015 are full, and we will be releasing dates for 2016 in the coming weeks. However to ensure you get first refusal call Sarah Meller on +44 (0) 1530 813396 or email [email protected].

Visit the training section of www.schluter.co.uk where you'll be able to see details of the Schlüter-Systems Education Centre and also our Mobile Education Centre.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hello Carl, thanks to Schluter I now have a new Ditra trowel, tshirt, thermal flask, tape measure, polo shirt, a products file with trim samples......oh and a bucket.

Great products and great free gifts. Been to the training days at CTD Hampton and met the Schluter guys there.......great product knowledge and great sense of humour!

Welcome back.

OP
Schlüter-Systems Ltd
Reaction score
Hello Carl, thanks to Schluter I now have a new Ditra trowel, tshirt, thermal flask, tape measure, polo shirt, a products file with trim samples......oh and a bucket.

Great products and great free gifts. Been to the training days at CTD Hampton and met the Schluter guys there.......great product knowledge and great sense of humour!

Welcome back.

Thanks Sean, appreciate the feedback and I know the guys and girls servicing the area will too. Enjoy your freebies.

O

Old Mod

Welcome back.

Huh!
I went to Schluters two day course, got some sample profiles and a t-shirt!
Hahaha
Fair play Sean!
It was an excellent couple of days tho!
happy-thumb-up-045.gif

Reply to Hello From Schlüter-systems Ltd in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock