Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Have you seen this tile ? in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

J

Joy M

Please checkout the following advertisement.
7FBCF04E-AAAB-4EDF-B8A2-990096782C5F.jpeg
Hello Forum

I spent hours yesterday trawling through websites looking for a tile similar to the ones in this photo - no luck at all. Are any of you able to help ? Is there a particular name for this style of pattern I could google ?

Thanks in advance

Joy

OP
T

Tile Shop

Not that one. Plenty similar to the encaustic look........ will take a look around. What size are they?

OP
J

Joy M

Hi Paul

That’s for the ‘encaustic ‘ - new word for me ! I’m not sure what size , on a plan they’ve only got 2 side by side in the bathroom so I think they are large squares maybe 600x 600

Joy

OP
J

Joy M

Hi

I would like a large format wouldn’t have to be 60x60 - not sure what the other standard sizes are is 45x45 the next level down ?

Reply to Have you seen this tile ? in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock