Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss have used the raimondi tile levelling system for the first time in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
on a large 150 m floor and its excellent the finish was excellent ; to elaborate more i am working for a society who are interested in quality and not quantity hence we have the time to use this system but fully recommend if you are using large format tiles cant fault it

OP
B

bugs183

I have to agree with you, on the right job with very large format tiles they really do work.
Lots of fellas won't try them, don't expect many other positive comments!!!!

OP
K

kaharrison9

I was given a packet to try out when I purchased a Raimondi cutter but have not had time to try out yet. Colin at quick split put us in touch with a guy who had recently purchased a Raimondi for us to have a natter before I bought a Raimondi. He employed 3 experienced tilers and asked them to give the Raimondi levelling system a go they were very sceptical but after trying they know rate them very highly. I'm unsure but until trying undecided.

OP
P

Peter

Never tried them but they could well have their place on certain very large formats. The price of the kit puts me off more than the extra time needed.

OP
R

Rookery

Not used them myself yet but a pal of mine has just done a floor in 800 x 400 ish rectified porcelain and used the Genesis system for the first time. He rates it and said it actually saved him time. So there you go.

Reply to have used the raimondi tile levelling system for the first time in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock