Discuss Grinder for polishing in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

The wet polisher electrical parts are protected from water ingress much more than a dry one less likely to electrocute yourself

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That’s a positive :blush: wet polisher is powerful enough to do what a grinder could do sanding edge / polishing wise and more?

B

Blunt Tool

That’s a positive :blush: wet polisher is powerful enough to do what a grinder could do sanding edge / polishing wise and more?
Only reason I have a wet polisher now is for refurbishment work on entire floors, worktops etc mostly use dry pads nowadays for the day to day stuff and unless I can’t get outside to cut, grind or polish, most decent makes are designed powerful enough for purpose

B

Blunt Tool

I only use polisher for polishing, never try and use it as a standard grinder, never use it dry. Variable dry grinder would suit your needs more I think

B

Blunt Tool

@Pro Tiler Tools do a kit, as does @ATSDiamondTools both will supply the standard dry kit of which you can build on. You will find you use more of one grade than any other thus you only need to replace them to keep kit update. You can and I’m sure others will suggest going online and sourcing from Far East but it’s a lottery as to if it’s any good

B

Blunt Tool

Get yourself a variety of grades pack of Sait sanding pads aswell. They in my opinion are better than diamonds pads for shaping and refining stone.

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thank you. I will have a look at those and get the Bosch grinder. I can the have a play around with the tiles in my own bathroom at my leasure. Best place to get sait?

Reply to Grinder for polishing in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks