Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Grey. Anyone getting bored of it yet? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

W

Waluigi

Please checkout the following advertisement.
As the title suggests, I’m bored of it now. It’s really getting like that other trend that I can’t bring myself to mention.
I can practically visit a customer to do a Quote, pop my head into the room and pretty much know exactly what they want.
Other changes involve anthracite towel radiators and dark wood or black modular Basin units.

Bring back avocado! Ok maybe not :D

OP
O

One Day

I'm sick of it.
I like the warmth of natural stones, or the colours in interesting glazes.
Each to their own I know, but it's just so dull!

latest

OP
B

Blunt Tool

Misty, silver, mid, smoke, gunmetal,Manhattan, Gris, Titanium, Earl ....... how can you be bored?

OP
B

Bill

I am covering a dark grey limestone slab tile with a grey porcelain plank in a couple of weeks.

I almost cried when the customer told me they hate the stone.....

OP
C

Concrete guy

View attachment 101339

What about this grey slab, started to polish this this week, meant to be white, but its GREY, days looking at grey.

Post some updates on that please Derek. We sell stuff for polishing concrete on a daily basis but it's not often we actually get to see the result.

For future reference if you get any customers looking for mixes or colours then point them towards this company:- www.cemcraft.com

Very helpful, we send a lot of people in their direction. This polished concrete is actually becoming a big business and I've often thought it would be a good sideline for a tiler.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Nope!

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Greys or 60x30 beige on the half bond?
I'm still loving the grey trend.

Reply to Grey. Anyone getting bored of it yet? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock