Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Gloucester 45 sq m floor in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi

I have a floor tile job I need doing. The first job is about 45 sq m of floor tiles on a well screeded level floor. Tiles are 20 m 600x300mm, 15m 150x740mm, and 9m 150x150mm, also about 1m of Victorian style entrance hall black/white tiles. I will supply tiles.

Location is near Gloucester, GL2 8. We will be ready for tile in 2 to 4 weeks. Once this first job is complete there is a bathroom needs doing and the kitchen walls, followed by another 50sq m once the extension is completed.

Please ask any questions you need to ask and reply by PM with your rates.

Thanks
Ian

Reaction score
Hi

I have a floor tile job I need doing. The first job is about 45 sq m of floor tiles on a well screeded level floor. Tiles are 20 m 600x300mm, 15m 150x740mm, and 9m 150x150mm, also about 1m of Victorian style entrance hall black/white tiles. I will supply tiles.

Location is near Gloucester, GL2 8. We will be ready for tile in 2 to 4 weeks. Once this first job is complete there is a bathroom needs doing and the kitchen walls, followed by another 50sq m once the extension is completed.

Thanks
Ian

Hi Ian

Will you be supplying the https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/, grout trims if needed?

Regards

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
W

White Room

Hi Ian

Will you be supplying the https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/, grout trims if needed? Is it cash or through the books?

Regards

Alex

That's the sort of question you should be asking privately with Ian Brookes

R

richard haddock

Hi

Thanks
Ian

THERE ARE STRICT RULES ON POSTING PRICES AND PERSONAL DETAILS IN AN OPEN FORUM SUCH AS THIS!

It's simple, it's prohibited!
Read posts correctly, and take the appropriate course of action.
If you are unsure of correct protocol,
ask first.
Or your post will be deleted without notice.
Admin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Gloucester 45 sq m floor in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock