Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss glasto sunday thread in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Mark Frost

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Anybody else watching galstonbury.. im loving it tonight and im not a massive music fan. Not sure if i want to go though lol

T

Tile Shop

We decided not to go this year. But watching on tv and kinda regretting not being there.

Would loved to have seen Royal Blood and ummmm...... (don't hate me) Napalm Death.

So..... still debating Latitude festival cuz the wife like to go, but already decided to do my first Download next year and Glasto 2019.

B

Blunt Tool

We decided not to go this year. But watching on tv and kinda regretting not being there.

Would loved to have seen Royal Blood and ummmm...... (don't hate me) Napalm Death.

So..... still debating Latitude festival cuz the wife like to go, but already decided to do my first Download next year and Glasto 2019.
Napalm Death.... loved when he sang Its only words and Tragedy didn't know he had changed his name to that tho!

Reply to glasto sunday thread in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock