Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Getting tempted to move over to Foam boards for all showers. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

W

Waluigi

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just picked up some Orbry board and was quite surprised how cheap it was. £21 for 2.6M x 0.6m x 20mm thick.

The 12.5mm board is about the same.

20mm Board you only need 600mm stud centres.

Does anyone use a foam board on all of their showers?

I think I’m going to move over to it a bit more.

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Just picked up some Orbry board and was quite surprised how cheap it was. £21 for 2.6M x 0.6m x 20mm thick.

The 12.5mm board is about the same.

20mm Board you only need 600mm stud centres.

Does anyone use a foam board on all of their showers?

I think I’m going to move over to it a bit more.

I think Jacoboard is a better price!

OP
W

Waluigi

Even better!

I don’t have a local stockist unfortunately. Mine only stocks marmox, Orbry and Kerdi Board.

OP
W

Waluigi

That’s one place I very rarely have used over the years. I must make a point of popping in to a branch as I wanted to look at Sigma cutters too.

6.17 miles away. Not bad.

OP
Q

Qwerty

I've been using foam core boards (Marmox) for nearly every job for the past 5 years.

OP
W

Waluigi

God I’m so behind in the times ;) Bathrooms it would add a fair amount on to the job IMO. I’m not ready to do every single Bathroom wall. No way.

Reply to Getting tempted to move over to Foam boards for all showers. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock