• Thread starter Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 13K
  • fugi

Discuss Fugi 5 Piece Instructions in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

My Fugi kit arrived which created a few questions.
One of the tools has a little 'pip' -when would this be used? Similar with the 3 semi-circular cut outs on two of the other blue tools?

20180418_174540.jpg

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

Well that answers that then - thank you.
I also noticed it has some large concave tools (20/25/30mm) from memory. What are they for?

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

@Localtiler - I've realised I don't understand. The concave parts of the tools (20 25 30mm and three unlabelled smaller concave sections. So these will form a protruding set of of curves. I guess the big ones are for something different than the small ones. Given they are not on the corner of the tool they can't be for edge/corner joints. Sure it's really obvious but I am beaten by a small piece of plastic. One resembles the superman logo.

F

Flintstone

image.jpg Do you have a particular job that you need to do ? I was referring to this shape

F

Flintstone

The concave are to leave a bead on a flat surface , not something I’ve ever needed

image.jpg

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

@Localtiler thanks for the update. After my last attempt at sealing a kitchen I thought has a may help me. My plan was to have a read of the instructions after watching the video I posted and good to go. But I just couldn't think when I would leave a large wide convex sealant joint..
I have a small 1st floor bathroom to grout, seal and put a vinyl click floor down.

I have 4 glass single panes of glass to fit to a mower shed so I was going to practice doing the joints on that later tonight.

Your last photo is the tool that I was struggling with.

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

Copy of the instructions sent from Cramer UK For anyone who has them in German, doesn't have any etc. It does not contain Doug's vital information - remis.

Attachments

• CRAMER FUGI KIT V - English Instructions.pdf
    361.4 KB · Views: 31

Reply to Fugi 5 Piece Instructions in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks