Discuss Fuga Fresca grout colourant in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

On one

Unfortunately I going to most likely use the above on a wall grouting job that has gone patchy.
(I know I did nowt wrong with the grouting,but it has gone ***s up and it is going to be up to me to sort it out)
Has anyone used Fuga Fresca before.....just looking for any hints or tips....... what dwell time do you give it?......can staining on adjoining surfaces be a problem?
I only ask as the Technical Dept has been as helpful as their local rep in being helpful.....NOT!

B

Blunt Tool

Unfortunately I going to most likely use the above on a wall grouting job that has gone patchy.
(I know I did nowt wrong with the grouting,but it has gone ***s up and it is going to be up to me to sort it out)
Has anyone used Fuga Fresca before.....just looking for any hints or tips....... what dwell time do you give it?......can staining on adjoining surfaces be a problem?
I only ask as the Technical Dept has been as helpful as their local rep in being helpful.....NOT!
Try a light sanding, this happened to me with Mapei UCP grey and worked well.

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I used it on some ceramic tiles. Dark grey worked a treat. Very uniform finish. Was a couple of years back now never heard from the customer again.

I

Italy

I used a fresh escape a couple of times
fast if the tiles are not rough,
otherwise the work becomes a bit slower.
in any case, he does his job well.

G

GoneGuy

I might be using it on my current job as I’m putting new tiles down flowing from kitchen floor tiles laid 3yrs ago

Reply to Fuga Fresca grout colourant in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks