Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss free stuff give and take in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
D

Deleted member 9966

I've been signed up since Cornish Crofter introduced me to it.

Where do you think I got my golf clubs from? :thumbsup: Oh and about 250 house bricks that I'm using in my garden. I've also given away my Rotastak hamster cages and a few other bits and bobs I didn't need.

Such a shame to chuck stuff away when it still have some life left in it :hurray:

OP
F

faithhealer

I've been signed up since Cornish Crofter introduced me to it.

Where do you think I got my golf clubs from? :thumbsup: Oh and about 250 house bricks that I'm using in my garden. I've also given away my Rotastak hamster cages and a few other bits and bobs I didn't need.

Such a shame to chuck stuff away when it still have some life left in it :hurray:
I miss cornish's skip antics

OP
S

SandyFloor

I didn't know about this site.I've just registered and plan to clear the attic and garage over the next few weeks :thumbsup: Can't help thinking some people are chancing their arm with some of the things they're asking for. A car with mot....six sheets of plywood

OP
D

Deleted member 9966

I've just got rid of my 8 year old Vango dome tent on freecycle. No less than 10 different people wanted it, even after I explained the groundsheets were no longer waterproof. I got a freeview box from a fellow freecycler last year for my spare bedroom so I don't have to watch what Mr GRR is watching on tv anymore :lol:

OP
B

b30 villain

been a member in bham for a few years its a great idea i hate chuckin stuff im a member of freegle also:thumbsup:

OP
B

BoldreChris

We got a very nice little sailing boat on it last year! And we're gradually getting shot of all the baby stuff through it ourselves. A very worthwhile project.

OP
D

doug boardley

we shifted our chesterfield 3 seater and armchair on it a couple of weeks ago, guy was over the moon about it:thumbsup:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
maybe we should have our own TF section, post it here for members first, if no takers within a week then move it on to the other sites ???

Reply to free stuff give and take in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock