Discuss Forum lay out in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Has there been as much activity since the layout change? Seems a little slow?

O

Old Mod

@mma
image.jpeg

O

Old Mod

I don't seem to get new posts from the arms come up? I have to go in to the arms to see what has been posted. Where as before, it was there. Today I saw posts from yesterday, that I didn't see yesterday? Strange!? @3_fall
Well I've checked your settings and you're definately in the arms so you should see any new posts come up.
Are you browsing forum via the new post button?

O

Old Mod

I have a cheap windows phone and it's a bit of a struggle at the mo. I'm sure I'll get it sussed though Marc
Well read that post above carefully mate, it is quite straight forward really. (The one with images) Took me a bit to get my head around it. Once I got Dan to underline all new posts that I hadn't read, it all became easier.

L

LM

Well read that post above carefully mate, it is quite straight forward really. (The one with images) Took me a bit to get my head around it. Once I got Dan to underline all new posts that I hadn't read, it all became easier.
I absolutely don't want to annoy anyone here,BUT it's definitely a lot more complicated than it was before! The way it used to be was straight forward and self explanatory, now unless you get an induction you wouldn't have a clue of the order of things.
Now I don't want to be decapatated and I'm honestly saying this in the best interest of the forum and mean only well, but PLEASE either go back to how it was, easy and kool, or simplify how it is now. It's clearly not easy to browse for a fair amount of us as it is since the changes have been made!

I've been prompted to speak up and I have.

I'm now away to sleep in a bomb shelter :(

Sorry!

O

Old Mod

I absolutely don't want to annoy anyone here,BUT it's definitely a lot more complicated than it was before! The way it used to be was straight forward and self explanatory, now unless you get an induction you wouldn't have a clue of the order of things.
Now I don't want to be decapatated and I'm honestly saying this in the best interest of the forum and mean only well, but PLEASE either go back to how it was, easy and kool, or simplify how it is now. It's clearly not easy to browse for a fair amount of us as it is since the changes have been made!
I've been prompted to speak up and I have.
I'm now away to sleep in a bomb shelter :(
Sorry!
Haha nutta!
Well I'm sure our esteemed leader will read this thread with great interest, then ignore it! Hahaha
Seriously tho, I can assure you, I'll make sure it comes to his attention,
cheers guys.
Even you Lee! ;)

L

LM

image.png
As you can see, part of the confusion is that the time and date of the last poster isn't displayed, have I got my settings wrong maybe?

Reply to Forum lay out in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks