Discuss Forum glitches.............. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Anyone else notice any glitches on the forum, error sign coming up especially in the morning, double post, forum lagging...........and for me Im still getting issues with the key board which could be my keyboard not working with the soft ware on the forum, all of which started when I noticed the other issues.

@Dan .....any help would be appreciated..??

Q

Qwerty

Cheers for flagging it up Andy. I personally have only seen the cloudfare error page once in the past few days. Everything else seems ok.

What device do you use most for the forum?

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I use my phone, a Huawei p10 it's an android phone, basically the same as a Samsung...
The key board thing is becoming a right pain in the arse, after doing extensive research...:)....I found it was an issue other people had when using swift key on there phones, but only on certain forums, I can write emails on my phone without any issues.
Now I've switched to G- board the issue went.......but now it's becoming an issue again.....not as bad, but that's how it started last time with Swiftkey ....:(

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
me with my sh.t of samsung, no problem
Looks like your keyboard is playing up..

IMG_20180220_174202.png

:):)

Reply to Forum glitches.............. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks