Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Forget the Wet Sponge Idea in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Filip

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I have come up with a DIY constant water supply with a pressure sprayer / pipe and a 1ml syringe with the finger end cut off and a blunt needle. The flow of the water is controlled by the position of the elastic band,I just roll it further down putting more pressure on the trigger. I will either fix it to the tile to be cut and aim at the blade or attach to the grinder and point at the blade from there making sure that it is very secure of course. I can use an even finer needle for a thinner and longer water jet so I can keep it well away from the blade

P1000893.jpg P1000894.jpg P1000895.jpg P1000896.jpg P1000899.jpg

OP
F

Filip

TF
Reaction score
Obviously going to be careful about how much water is going to be flying around. I am not as skilled as others holding a heavy grinder in one hand and rubbing a wet sponge directly on the blade with another whilst trying to cut a straight line, I like to keep two hands on the tool.

OP
F

Filip

TF
Reaction score
I don't think so, but if it is, it's very poor quality !!
What you are seeing is real grass raked to within an inch of its life then reseeded and then the pigeons eating all the seed :mad: so it is looking a little sorry for itself right now.

D

Deleted member 49260

Water injected into vein = dead I think ?
You're thinking of air aren't you? Classic TV cause of death. I saw a chemo transfusion alarm monitoring for bubbles but ignore what I'd call big ones - I even double checked and nurse said little bubbles like that are fine, wasn't my arm they were going into so it was fine

Reply to Forget the Wet Sponge Idea in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock