Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

3. Trade Tiler for Tiling Tools

Before you post a new thread about manual tile cutters and which one to get, checkout the existing Manual Tile Cutter Threads.

Discuss Flex cordless paddle mixer in the Tiling Tools Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Wishiwasatoptiler

Wishiwasatoptiler I'm either plastered or out on the tiles Professional Tiler

Hi
    Has any folk got this mixer, whats it like for mixing across the day and can mix plasters as well as tile addy.
    Cheers Screenshot_20190313-195909_Chrome.jpg

2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Don’t think anyone could afford it D! :p

3. Waluigi

Waluigi Top Contributor

Not got the flex but it’ll be good I imagine. It’s not a bad price with two batteries.

I’ve got the Metabo Cordless and it manages well with whatever I throw at it

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dave Mitchell

Dave Mitchell Active Member

I just bought a Milwaukee 18v fuel cordless and some proper Rubi mixing paddles done 75m of levelling and then 75m of tiling it’s a brilliant bit of kit might use 2 batteries in a day at a push !!! Wish I’d bought one years ago !!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wishiwasatoptiler

Its a bit of money, ya right, looked at dewalt and even worse, have at least three houses in the year, bigins to dot and dab and skim plus tiling and sparks or very limited so looking at options.

6. Wishiwasatoptiler

Cheers for that info lads, i get looking at them. Thanks

7. Waluigi

Waluigi Top Contributor

Get on the case and get one, it’ll change your life :tearsofjoy:

Seriously though, they are really good.

There are about 5 or so brands that do the mixers- Metabo, flex, Dewalt, Milwaukee, Collomix

Collomix uses the same Batteries as Metabo.

• Like Like x 1