Flex cordless paddle mixer

Discuss Flex cordless paddle mixer in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.co.uk

W

Waluigi

Unregistered (Please Register)
Not got the flex but it’ll be good I imagine. It’s not a bad price with two batteries.

I’ve got the Metabo Cordless and it manages well with whatever I throw at it

Dave Mitchell

I just bought a Milwaukee 18v fuel cordless and some proper Rubi mixing paddles done 75m of levelling and then 75m of tiling it’s a brilliant bit of kit might use 2 batteries in a day at a push !!! Wish I’d bought one years ago !!!!

OP
Wishiwasatoptiler

Wishiwasatoptiler

I'm either plastered or out on the tiles
Professional Tiler
Don’t think anyone could afford it D! :p
Its a bit of money, ya right, looked at dewalt and even worse, have at least three houses in the year, bigins to dot and dab and skim plus tiling and sparks or very limited so looking at options.

OP
Wishiwasatoptiler

Wishiwasatoptiler

I'm either plastered or out on the tiles
Professional Tiler
Not got the flex but it’ll be good I imagine. It’s not a bad price with two batteries.

I’ve got the Metabo Cordless and it manages well with whatever I throw at it
I just bought a Milwaukee 18v fuel cordless and some proper Rubi mixing paddles done 75m of levelling and then 75m of tiling it’s a brilliant bit of kit might use 2 batteries in a day at a push !!! Wish I’d bought one years ago !!!!
Cheers for that info lads, i get looking at them. Thanks

W

Waluigi

Unregistered (Please Register)
Get on the case and get one, it’ll change your life :tearsofjoy:

Seriously though, they are really good.

There are about 5 or so brands that do the mixers- Metabo, flex, Dewalt, Milwaukee, Collomix

Collomix uses the same Batteries as Metabo.

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]