• UK Tiling Forum that lauched to the World. USA and UK Tile Fixers

Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for UK Tiling Advice, and US Tile Fixers Advice, whether wall tiling or floor tiling advice, by Tilers Forums. The collective tiling advice forum. TilersForums.co.uk now redirects to TilersForums.com.

Discuss First floor tiling over wet underfloor heating. in the UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
I have a customer who wishes to tile their entire first floor over wet underfloor heating.

The ufh is between joists, with a biscuit screed on top. How would you guys then prepare this to be tiled?

Whole area is approx 80m - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and landing. Tile will be a porcelain plank - 900 x 225.

I am supplying tiles - not tiling it - I leave the skilled stuff to the experts, but I want to ensure that customer has a trouble free installation.

Ajax123

TF
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
Will depend on how nhow much deflection there is

H

hmtiling

Used this before and it's good stuff. It needs to be glued and screwed and primed. If the joists are in good condition and not miles apart I'd say it was a good solution, especially as 22mm hardie is no longer available. Give nmp a call to discuss/spec it though

Reply to First floor tiling over wet underfloor heating. in the UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer