Discuss Fired Earth Rhombus in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
got a small floor to do with these tiles. 4.5m2 they ar £275 a metre!
Anyone fitted them? Any tips?

image.jpg

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

its a repeat pattern on a diamond white diamond next black grey next white diamond 3 /4/5 and away you go but when you lay one of these you can still see it in your sleep

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nice one @GaryTheTiler.

My supplier has these in their showroom, and if I was going to do my bathroom again I'd be very tempted to go down this route

@Chalker think they are about £120m

IMG_0734.JPG

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I would guess that they are about 200mm at wide point, I was only talking to supplier about them a few weeks ago and I'm sure they said they were about £120m but you would need to check with them. I think they are on the Verona stand.

Contact details:- Tiles and Mosaics 0113 2795696 and speak to Emma

S

Spud

Did you make a template first Gary?
Must have taken ages!
No I just cut them up on a Rubi TS 40 once it t
Did you make a template first Gary?
Must have taken ages!
It really didnt take that long the squares were 150x150 other bits were 50mm strips which were cut at 250, long they are handed so to speak, I cocked up a few when I first started making the strips but once I got going they were fine , I tidied up the cut edges with a polishing pad the floor was 2.5m2 I made 3m2 worth of tiles

Reply to Fired Earth Rhombus in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks