Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Finished Bathroom - Hexagonal Tiles in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

United Kingdom
C

Cat

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I came on here a while ago looking for a tiler as locals had let me down, John from here took the job on (I dont know how to tag him). He asked me to pop some pictures on here, so here they are, let me know what you think.

Now just to fit everything else into the bathroom.....

I've tried to take lots of pictures so you can see everything, sorry if its picture overload, and for the naming, I got bored naming them all...

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

If you like it I did it - if not it was a different John.
Thanks Cat for posting your job and although I just left at 2.00 it looks quite good for a pensioner.
A lot harder than I anticipated but it was worth it to see something different.
Look forward to the final pictures with the silicone and fittings up.
For those interested Cat has a chalet in Hemsby, a short walk from the beach, and it’s a home from home - well worth a summer break - but book well in advance!
Thanks again for the work and I hope you enjoy the results.
Timeless John.

OP
B

Blunt Tool

If you like it I did it - if not it was a different John.
Thanks Cat for posting your job and although I just left at 2.00 it looks quite good for a pensioner.
A lot harder than I anticipated but it was worth it to see something different.
Look forward to the final pictures with the silicone and fittings up.
For those interested Cat has a chalet in Hemsby, a short walk from the beach, and it’s a home from home - well worth a summer break - but book well in advance!
Thanks again for the work and I hope you enjoy the results.
Timeless John.
Did look a TJ standard job.

Reply to Finished Bathroom - Hexagonal Tiles in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock