Discuss Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

View attachment 103377
Black and white - with subtitles!

Better known as the Magnificent Seven.
Which is on Sky Movie Grests midday Boxing Day :)

046637D8-1637-46F1-9C96-71EFC7365464.jpeg

O

Old Mod

2 clips from IP Man.
His style was in that of Wing Chun, this particular movie depicts the occupation by Japan and their belief that Karate was superior to Chinese martial arts.
That’s if you’re curious, if you’re not, the clips are still good to watch. :p

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just watched the best film of 2019 so far.

3 Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.

Excellent film.

W

Waluigi

Released a year ago......

I agree, excellent film that one. Reminded me of Fargo.

I’ve been watching the series ‘Black Mirror’......

I can’t even describe it as brilliant, it’s genre defining stuff, utterly bizarre, completely twisted and superb viewing IMHO.

Each episode is NOT linked at all. It’s a series of stories. Some are really poor yet some are superb. Most unusual thing I’ve watched for a long time. I can imagine a lot of people will hate it, Mrs Waluigi included.

Oh yeah, I watched Bird Box too. Don’t expect too much, good film that one. I quite liked their take on the Armageddon theme.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Released a year ago......

I agree, excellent film that one. Reminded me of Fargo.

I’ve been watching the series ‘Black Mirror’......

I can’t even describe it as brilliant, it’s genre defining stuff, utterly bizarre, completely twisted and superb viewing IMHO.

Each episode is NOT linked at all. It’s a series of stories. Some are really poor yet some are superb. Most unusual thing I’ve watched for a long time. I can imagine a lot of people will hate it, Mrs Waluigi included.

Oh yeah, I watched Bird Box too. Don’t expect too much, good film that one. I quite liked their take on the Armageddon theme.

2017 :D

T

Tile Shop

Started on the Punisher Season 2. Can't be 100% certain cuz he won't stand still for long enough, but looks like he came to the forum and took peoples advice on a pair of Haix :)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Started on the Punisher Season 2. Can't be 100% certain cuz he won't stand still for long enough, but looks like he came to the forum and took peoples advice on a pair of Haix :)
Just started watching season 1...
Very good so far..

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have started watching season 1 of True Detective.

Reply to Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks